The holiday season is back, and so is LEGOLAND Florida’s Christmas Bricktacular event!
LEGOLAND Florida celebrates the holidays every Saturday and Sunday during the month of December. With exciting holiday activities and spectacular decorations throughout the park, spending the weekend at Christmas Bricktacular will bring holiday cheer and fun for the whole family!
Check out the Christmas Bricktacular activities below:
- LEGO Santa Model: For the first time at LEGOLAND Florida, families will have a photo opportunity with a life-sized LEGO Santa Claus.
- LEGO® Christmas Tree: The more than 30-foot-tall LEGO Christmas tree made with a combination of 270,000 forest green LEGO and DUPLO® bricks provides the perfect place for every holiday family photo. Through Dec. 25, a special family will be chosen to help light the Bricktacular tree each night.
- LEGO Model Build Activity in the Wells Fargo Fun Town 4D Theatre Plaza:
–Dec. 7-8 and 14-15: Help decorate the live Christmas trees with LEGO Christmas ornaments.
–Dec. 21-24: Help LEGOLAND Florida build a LEGO Christmas Tree in time for Christmas day that will stand over 20 foot tall when completed.
- LEGO Santa Scavenger Hunt: It’s Christmas Eve in Miniland USA and Santa is busy delivering gifts to all the good girl and boy minilanders. Help find Santa in this fun-filled holiday scavenger hunt. The whole family can enjoy searching for Santa in the over 30 million LEGO bricks that make up Miniland USA.
- LEGO Santa and LEGO Toy Soldier Characters: Guests will have meet and greet opportunities with LEGOLAND Florida’s special holiday friends, LEGO Santa and LEGO Toy Soldier.
- Holiday Decorations: Guests will get into the holiday spirit with sounds of the season and holiday decorations that fill The Beginning and Fun Town areas of the park along with a winter wonderland feel as snow falls all around them.
- Holiday Shopping: LEGOLAND Florida is the best place to celebrate the season and pick up the holiday gifts that are on every child’s wish list – LEGO! With six specialty stores, the park is proud to offer a unique and often hard to find selection of LEGO products and more.
And the best part of all is that Christmas Bricktacular is included with park admission!
Did you know LEGOLAND Florida has over 14 different places to eat and dine, each with a unique menu? Locations around the park cater to different types of cravings – ranging from rotisserie chicken to waffles dipped in chocolate! LEGOLAND Florida not only has you covered on all types of food, but also for special dietary needs. There is something for everyone to enjoy while visiting the park! Each month we’ll be posting a LEGOLAND Florida Foodie blog focusing on a specific type of food or dietary option that the park has to offer. To kick off the first Foodie blog post, we’ll channel our holiday sweet tooth and focus on treats and sweets offered around the park!
Granny’s Apple Fries: A visit to LEGOLAND Florida is not complete without stopping by Granny’s Apples Fries! Created and found exclusively at LEGOLAND Parks, this original recipe is perfect for any weather. Using only the freshest applies from our local community, the apple fries are dusted with cinnamon and sugar and served with whipped cream dipping sauce. They taste just like a homemade apple pie!
Sunny’s Ice Cream Shop: If you’re a sucker for ice cream, look no further. At Sunny’s Ice Cream shop you can choose from different flavors and toppings to create the perfect sundae or ice cream cone! Choose between one, two, or three scoops and add toppings such as cookie crumbles and sprinkles to make it your own signature creation.
Waffle Spears: What do you get when you mix waffles, chocolate, and sprinkles? The ultimate treat for kids and adults! Served on spear-shaped waffles and dipped in warm chocolate, the waffles are topped off with sprinkles. Mouth watering yet? Travel into the forgotten worlds and try the Adventure spear waffle delights in Land of Adventure.
Create A Shake: Craving a milkshake? Treat yourself at the Create A Shake station located inside the Market Restaurant. Ranging from fruit to candy to cookies, create your own shake by choosing from variety of flavors and toppings!
Which of these tasty treats do you want to try? Be sure to check them out on your next trip to LEGOLAND Florida!
We’re surrounded by spooky ghosts, crafty witches, and haunted mansions this week with Halloween just around the corner! So, grab your finest costumes and get your biggest bags ready, it’s time to Trick-Or-Treat! No matter your age, October 31st is always a great time to dress up. Whether you’re dressing up as a werewolf, vampire, or even your favorite LEGO Character, Halloween will bring a night full of candy and excitement.
Here at LEGOLAND Florida we are all about creating a safe, fun and memorable experience! With that in mind, we’ve asked Buddy’s Brick Bunch to put together some safety tips to make sure your Halloween night is nothing short of some spooky family fun!
- When trick-or-treating, stay with your group. Always stay close to your parents & friends and use the buddy system.
- Make sure your costume is safe as well. Be sure you are able to see out of it and your costume won’t cause you to trip.
- Be sure you and your costume are visible to others by using Aiden’s tip to “put reflective tape on your costumes, bags, and carry around a flashlight or glow sticks.”
- Double check your candy! Jack suggested, “Have your parents check over your treats to make sure they are safe before eating them.”
- Trick-or-Treat in a safe neighborhood. Alek says, “Visit only houses where the lights are on or have Halloween decorations.”
- Always accept your candy outside each house. Juliana’s most important tip is to “Never go inside anyone’s house, even if they ask you to.”
- Safe alternatives for trick-or-treating include going to local community center’s trunk-or-treat event or joining us at Brick-Or-Treat at LEGOLAND Florida over the weekend!
With Buddy’s Brick Bunch safety tips for Halloween night you’ll be a pro Trick-or-Treater!
Don’t forget this Saturday and Sunday (10/26 and 10/27) is the last chance to celebrate Brick or Treat at LEGOLAND Florida! With park admission, you’ll be able to enjoy the Miniland Scavenger Hunt, LEGO Ghost Build, Character Meet & Greets, great photo opportunities with the World’s Largest LEGO Pumpkin, Brick-or-Treat trail, LEGOLAND Florida costume contest, and Monster Mash Dance Party on Saturday!