This month’s foodie blog is all about breakfast! Start your Sunday off right with Buddy, Max and one of the LEGO® Friends before park opening at our all-new Bricks ‘n’ Breakfast character breakfast.
First, you’ll enjoy exclusive access and escort by our VIP Experiences Team into the park prior to opening, and then it’s on to your destination at the Magnolia Mansion Gardens to meet Buddy for a character photo in front of beautiful Lake Eloise!
Which table theme will you choose: LEGO City, LEGO Friends, LEGO Chima, LEGO Kingdoms, or The LEGO Movie? After being seated, it’s time to eat! Enjoy a wide selection of tasty breakfast foods, including bacon, eggs, potatoes, toast, and more. Munch on all of your favorites as the characters come right up to your table for a personal meet and greet experience – not to mention an awesome photo opportunity!
To top it all off, each child is given a LEGO Minifigure, parents receive the opportunity to “pinch” their table’s LEGO Salt ‘n’ Pepper Shakers at the end of breakfast, and the whole family a enjoys a head start – before other guests enter – to all of the rides and attractions as the park opens!
Price $30 per person, experience available Sundays only. *Park admission and parking are not included and must be purchased separately.
For more information, or to book your Bricks ‘n’ Breakfast VIP experience, head on over to the LLF website’s VIP Experiences Page.
In November during LEGO Club Weekend, we held the LEGO Legends of Chima themed Junior Model Master Builder competition at LEGOLAND Florida and the results are in! The entries were all so good and the judges definitely had a hard time deciding the winners from each age division. A special thanks to all those who competed and a big congratulations to those who won!
Here are the winners and their winning LEGO Legends of Chima model build.
9 & Under Age Division:
Gustavo A. from Key Biscayne, FL (Left) and Hayden W. from Frostproof, FL (Right)
10 – 15 Age Division:
Billy L. from Bartow, FL (Left) and Jacqueline F. from Brandon, FL (Right)
16 & Up Age Division:
Amy B. from Orlando, FL (Left) and Eugene W. from Casselberry, FL (Right)
Good Luck to all the 2013 JMMB winners as you compete in the Ultimate Build Off Competition in 2014!
The holiday season is back, and so is LEGOLAND Florida’s Christmas Bricktacular event!
LEGOLAND Florida celebrates the holidays every Saturday and Sunday during the month of December. With exciting holiday activities and spectacular decorations throughout the park, spending the weekend at Christmas Bricktacular will bring holiday cheer and fun for the whole family!
Check out the Christmas Bricktacular activities below:
- LEGO Santa Model: For the first time at LEGOLAND Florida, families will have a photo opportunity with a life-sized LEGO Santa Claus.
- LEGO® Christmas Tree: The more than 30-foot-tall LEGO Christmas tree made with a combination of 270,000 forest green LEGO and DUPLO® bricks provides the perfect place for every holiday family photo. Through Dec. 25, a special family will be chosen to help light the Bricktacular tree each night.
- LEGO Model Build Activity in the Wells Fargo Fun Town 4D Theatre Plaza:
–Dec. 7-8 and 14-15: Help decorate the live Christmas trees with LEGO Christmas ornaments.
–Dec. 21-24: Help LEGOLAND Florida build a LEGO Christmas Tree in time for Christmas day that will stand over 20 foot tall when completed.
- LEGO Santa Scavenger Hunt: It’s Christmas Eve in Miniland USA and Santa is busy delivering gifts to all the good girl and boy minilanders. Help find Santa in this fun-filled holiday scavenger hunt. The whole family can enjoy searching for Santa in the over 30 million LEGO bricks that make up Miniland USA.
- LEGO Santa and LEGO Toy Soldier Characters: Guests will have meet and greet opportunities with LEGOLAND Florida’s special holiday friends, LEGO Santa and LEGO Toy Soldier.
- Holiday Decorations: Guests will get into the holiday spirit with sounds of the season and holiday decorations that fill The Beginning and Fun Town areas of the park along with a winter wonderland feel as snow falls all around them.
- Holiday Shopping: LEGOLAND Florida is the best place to celebrate the season and pick up the holiday gifts that are on every child’s wish list – LEGO! With six specialty stores, the park is proud to offer a unique and often hard to find selection of LEGO products and more.
And the best part of all is that Christmas Bricktacular is included with park admission!
We are very proud to present the winners of our July Junior Master Model Builder (JMMB) contest. The theme was Patriotic LEGO and we were very impressed with the knowledge and creativity displayed by all the participants.
From left to right:
The grey Washington monument is Aiden S. from Perrysburg OH – 9 and under age category
The green statue of liberty is Donghan P from Auburn, AL – 10-15 age category
The boat is from Peter V. from Winter Park, FL – 16 and up age category
JMMB Contests are held every second full weekend of the month inside the Imagination Zone near LEGO City. All park guests are invited to stop by and build your masterpiece! Entries in each of the three age groups are accepted up until 1 hour prior to park closing.
We hope you’ll come join us for the next monthly JMMB event on August 11 & 12 when the theme will be LEGO City Mining. More information and a schedule of future JMMB on our website.
To see more of the models from the contest, visit Facebook or Pinterest.