We’re surrounded by spooky ghosts, crafty witches, and haunted mansions this week with Halloween just around the corner! So, grab your finest costumes and get your biggest bags ready, it’s time to Trick-Or-Treat! No matter your age, October 31st is always a great time to dress up. Whether you’re dressing up as a werewolf, vampire, or even your favorite LEGO Character, Halloween will bring a night full of candy and excitement.
Here at LEGOLAND Florida we are all about creating a safe, fun and memorable experience! With that in mind, we’ve asked Buddy’s Brick Bunch to put together some safety tips to make sure your Halloween night is nothing short of some spooky family fun!
- When trick-or-treating, stay with your group. Always stay close to your parents & friends and use the buddy system.
- Make sure your costume is safe as well. Be sure you are able to see out of it and your costume won’t cause you to trip.
- Be sure you and your costume are visible to others by using Aiden’s tip to “put reflective tape on your costumes, bags, and carry around a flashlight or glow sticks.”
- Double check your candy! Jack suggested, “Have your parents check over your treats to make sure they are safe before eating them.”
- Trick-or-Treat in a safe neighborhood. Alek says, “Visit only houses where the lights are on or have Halloween decorations.”
- Always accept your candy outside each house. Juliana’s most important tip is to “Never go inside anyone’s house, even if they ask you to.”
- Safe alternatives for trick-or-treating include going to local community center’s trunk-or-treat event or joining us at Brick-Or-Treat at LEGOLAND Florida over the weekend!
With Buddy’s Brick Bunch safety tips for Halloween night you’ll be a pro Trick-or-Treater!
Don’t forget this Saturday and Sunday (10/26 and 10/27) is the last chance to celebrate Brick or Treat at LEGOLAND Florida! With park admission, you’ll be able to enjoy the Miniland Scavenger Hunt, LEGO Ghost Build, Character Meet & Greets, great photo opportunities with the World’s Largest LEGO Pumpkin, Brick-or-Treat trail, LEGOLAND Florida costume contest, and Monster Mash Dance Party on Saturday!