Can you eat at thehotel restaurant if you do not have a room?
Yes! Subject to availability.
Can we bring a packed lunch?
Here’s the relevant portion of our FAQ at http://florida.legoland.com/globalassets/pdfs/faqs/faqs_resort_1.14.16_v2.pdf
Q. Is outside food or alcohol allowed inside the park?
A. Outside coolers, food and beverages may be brought into the park under certain guidelines (listed below). Alcohol may not be brought onto LEGOLAND Florida property.
• Bottled water
• Small snacks that do not require heating
• Any food required for medical purposes and medically–indicated nutritional supplements
• Any food required for special dietary needs
• Baby food/baby formula
• Soft-sided insulated bags no larger than 8.5″ wide x 6″ high x 6″ deep
• Coolers/bags with wheels, not to exceed 8.5″ wide x 6″ high x 6″ deep (Allowed only for school groups)
• Food that requires heating or refrigeration
• Alcohol and glass containers
• Hard-sided coolers
• Soft-sided coolers larger than 8.5″ wide x 6″ high x 6″ deep
Please be advised that all bags and personal items are subject to inspection.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *