There are many reasons buying an Annual Pass to LEGOLAND Florida is an AWESOME idea, aside from just allowing you to come visit us all year long! So what DO we give our Annual Pass Members?! Here’s just a small list of benefits:
- Special deals on retail purchases and food and beverage in the park
- Exclusive previews on new LEGO products
- *Discounts on tickets for guests
- Access to screening and preview events
- Monthly Annual Pass Member newsletters with exclusive content
- FREE Parking!!
- No Blackout Dates on park entrance
- *10% off Dining purchases in the park
- *10% off Retail purchases in the park
- Subscription to the LEGO Club Magazine
- So much more!
There will also be special benefits to come with the opening of our LEGOLAND Florida Hotel, set to open in 2015! Did we mention Annual Passes are Buy 3, Get 1 FREE through the end of July?!
Buy your Annual Pass today: http://florida.legoland.com/en/buy_tickets/AnnualPasses/
*Available only on certain pass types.
LEGOLAND Florida and Tampa Electric unveiled a new 6-foot LEGO ® Globe next to the Imagination Zone attraction venue as part of initiatives to further education on renewable energy inside the park. Built out of more than 250,000 LEGO brick, guests will be able to enjoy the installation along with a new interactive area that features LEGO mini-model communities. The additions to the park emphasize the use of renewable energy, reinforcing LEGOLAND Florida’s efforts on green energy education.
The TECO LEGO Globe took 600 hours to build over 6 weeks. There were over 250,000 LEGO Bricks used in the construction of the globe.
Check out this AWESOME behind the scenes timelapse video of the TECO LEGO Globe being constructed brick by brick!! Click here: LEGOLAND Florida TECO LEGO Globe Timelapse
We will be relocating the LEGOLAND Florida Shuttle pickup in Orlando to the new I-Drive 360 complex beginning on June 19th.
NEW Pick-up Location: I-Drive 360
8350 Universal Boulevard, Orlando Florida 32819
LEGOLAND Florida Shuttle general information:
- Round-trip transportation to LEGOLAND Florida.
- Shuttle departure time is 9am. Please arrive 30 minutes before departure time to ensure you don’t miss the bus!
- Catch the shuttle back at scheduled park close.
- Must book by 11am to reserve a seat for the following day
- I-Drive 360 parking garage is FREE!
- $5 per person (plus tax)
Benefits of using the shuttle:
- Less cars on the road- Go Green!
- Do not have to pay for parking
- It’s easy!
- Saves money
If you are interested in booking a shuttle on a future visit, please visit here or call 1-877-350-5346 and press * to make a reservation!