Celebrities including the cast of the Netflix Original Series “Fuller House” and social media superstars EvanTubeHD traveled to LEGOLAND® Florida Resort to enjoy the spectacular grand opening festivities for LEGO® NINJAGO® World, which includes a groundbreaking new attraction where you “become the ninja” — LEGO NINJAGO The Ride.
Take a look at the fun through the camera of the always entertaining Eh Bee Family:
Meanwhile, if you weren’t able to watch the grand opening ceremony live, you can see it again on our Facebook page:
Awesome things are happening every day at LEGOLAND® Florida Resort, and today is especially pizza-rific since we’re introducing a brand-new quick-service restaurant, Pepper & Roni’s Pizza Stop!
Located next door to our famous Market Restaurant, Pepper & Roni’s offers a delicious menu of personal pizzas made for guests on the go, plus sides, desserts and drinks. It’s also the new home of our beloved pizza chef LEGO model, who beckons guests to come grab one of our hot and tasty pizzas.
Menu items include:
- Cheese, pepperoni and veggie personal pizzas
- Side salads
- Bottled soda, bottled water and bottled coffee drinks
Just one day after the grand opening of LEGO® NINJAGO® World, Pepper & Roni have opened their doors to feed all the new ninja. After all, ninja can’t defeat the bad guys on an empty stomach!
Stop in today!
Stars of the Netflix Original Series “Fuller House,” including Jodie Sweetin, Michael Campion, Soni Nicole Bringas, Ashley Liao and Elias Harger, and Mckenna Grace, star of ABC’s “Designated Survivor,” visited LEGOLAND® Florida Resort today to celebrate the grand opening of LEGO® NINJAGO® World.
During a lavish grand opening ceremony attended by nearly 200 journalists and VIPs, the celebrities demonstrated several ninja hand moves kids can use to fight villains on the state-of-the-art “dark ride” where guests score points while blasting animated fireballs, lightning and more at waves of 3D villains. Joining them were members of Victory Xtreme Team from Victory Martial Arts in Orlando, Fla. Take a look at what the stars had to say about the awesome new ride:
Photos: / Chip Litherland, LOCK + LAND for LEGOLAND Florida Resort
In Episode 3 of our exclusive “Become the Ninja” video series, you’ll learn several ninja hand moves you can use to capture a high score on LEGO® NINJAGO® The Ride, a groundbreaking new attraction opening Jan. 12, 2017 within the all-new LEGO NINJAGO World at LEGOLAND® Florida Resort:
In this episode, kid reporters Grace and Kade demonstrate the five signature moves that will help you defeat wave after wave of 3D villains as you travel toward an encounter with the fearsome Great Devourer:
KIDZ BOP, the No. 1 music brand for kids, has joined with the place #BuiltForKids to create an exclusive music video for the high-energy LEGO® NINJAGO® theme song, “The Weekend Whip,” and it premieres TODAY!
In the video, The KIDZ BOP Kids are joined by brother-and-sister ninja Kai and Nya while demonstrating five signature ninja hand moves kids can use to defeat villains and capture a high score on LEGO NINJAGO The Ride, a groundbreaking new attraction opening Jan. 12 at LEGOLAND® Florida Resort.
Click the images below to see the full video on the official KIDZ BOP YouTube channel:
And that’s just the start of all the KIDZ BOP fun planned here!
- LEGOLAND Florida Resort will name our main performance venue “The KIDZ BOP Theater,” where The KIDZ BOP Kids will perform annually, along with other kid-friendly talent and events.
- KIDZ BOP will write and produce an original theme song for us called “Built for Kids.”
- A “Kids Go Free” coupon for a free child’s admission to LEGOLAND Florida Resort will be included in all physical copies of the latest KIDZ BOP album, KIDZ BOP 34, which drops Jan. 20.
- One lucky fan will win a trip here to see The KIDZ BOP Kids perform as part of an upcoming social media sweepstakes.
The LEGOLAND partnership follows a milestone year for KIDZ BOP that included the brand’s 15th birthday, the debut of its first-ever fashion collection with children’s clothing brand Crazy 8, and its third annual “Life of the Party” tour. The KIDZ BOP Kids have been named Billboard Magazine’s “#1 Kids’ Artist” for the seventh consecutive year, and KIDZ BOP 31 was the best-selling children’s album of 2016.
When LEGO® NINJAGO® World debuts Jan. 12 at LEGOLAND® Florida Resort, kids can sharpen their martial arts skills in an outdoor area we call the ninja training camp, a collection of hands-on attractions that will prepare you for the ultimate adventure on LEGO NINJAGO The Ride.
Here with another exclusive sneak peek are kid reporters Grace and Kade:
Meanwhile, the sophisticated vehicles that guests will board on LEGO NINJAGO The Ride recently arrived on site and are being programmed and tested. Take a look:
In our next episode, we’ll take you inside the ride building for a preview of the action-packed experience that awaits when YOU become the ninja!
Today is Black Friday, the busiest shopping day of the year!
And instead of one awesome offer, this year LEGOLAND® Florida Resort is launching six separate deals simultaneously. And it’s happening NOW!
Visit www.LEGOLAND.com/florida/black-friday-2016 to save big through Monday, Nov. 28:
- Buy a theme park ticket online for the low price of $71 (plus tax) to enjoy all the fun of our annual holiday party, Christmas Bricktacular, then come back for free to “become the ninja” when LEGO® NINJAGO® World opens Thursday, Jan. 12, 2017!
- Buy an Awesomer Annual Pass online (valued at $149 plus tax) for the Awesome Annual Pass price of $99 plus tax — a $50 savings! You get a full year of unlimited admission to LEGOLAND Florida Theme Park, LEGOLAND Water Park, The Coca-Cola Orlando Eye, Madame Tussauds Orlando, SEA LIFE Aquarium Orlando, and Atlanta’s LEGOLAND Discovery Center — with no blockout dates — plus much more!
- Current annual passholders can save 30 percent off a stay at LEGOLAND Hotel and/or LEGOLAND Beach Retreat (set to open in mid-2017). This unbeatable deal is valid for LEGOLAND Hotel stays from Jan. 1 through April 6, 2017, and for LEGOLAND Beach Retreat stays from June 1 through Sept. 3, 2017.
And as if that wasn’t enough, through the whole month of December we’re offering non-passholders 20 percent off an exclusive room-and-ticket package for stays at LEGOLAND Hotel and/or LEGOLAND Beach Retreat:
- Each package requires a minimum two-night stay and includes a two-day ticket to LEGOLAND Florida Theme Park, with the second day free! (Admission to LEGOLAND Water Park is sold separately.) Both properties include a buffet breakfast each morning for all guests and exclusive early access to the theme park. The 20 percent discount is available for LEGOLAND Hotel packages from Jan. 2 through May 26, 2017, and for LEGOLAND Beach Retreat packages from June 1 through Sept. 3, 2017.
Full terms and conditions, including restrictions, are available online.
This Christmas, give the gift of fun at the place #BuiltForKids! You’ll be more popular than Santa!
When LEGO® NINJAGO® The Ride opens Jan. 12, 2017, you’ll be the hero in your very own NINJAGO adventure, an experience unlike anything ever seen outside a LEGOLAND® theme park.
Wearing 3D glasses, guests will ride four-person vehicles through themed areas where they’ll come face to face with familiar NINJAGO villains including Fangpyre, Hypnobrai, Lord Garmadon’s Skeleton Army and the Great Devourer. It’s up to you to become the ninja and defeat them with your martial arts magic!
On LEGO NINJAGO The Ride, you’ll blast fireballs, lightning, ice and more at waves of foes using nothing more than ninja hand moves, all while scoring points. See how your score measures up against other riders then ride again to get an even higher score!
Just like Master Wu trained Kai, Jay, Cole, Zane and Nya, you can learn to become the ninja with these signature moves:
Chops of Fury
Hold both hands in front of you, with palms facing, and do quick karate chops.
Put one arm in snake position; move forward and back.
The Fireball Flinger
Clench hand into fist; act like you’re throwing a fireball over and over.
The Lightning Strike
Hold arm at a slant and chop.
The Shuriken Shuffle
Hold your hand in front of you, palm down, with arm bent so it touches your chest. Chop outwards.
Start practicing now so you can reach your full potential when LEGO NINJAGO The Ride opens Jan. 12 at LEGOLAND® Florida Resort!