Celebrate Halloween with this exclusive upgrade which includes a delicious assortment of snack and goodies, a LEGO character dance party, face painting, a souvenir picture, special access to the Brick or Treat candy trail, premium reserved fireworks seating, and a LEGO gift.
Brick or Treat keeps getting AWESOMER… The VIP Experience also includes a private meet and greet with Unikitty from The LEGO® Movie™, exclusive to VIP guests only!
Ready to book?
The VIP Experience is $95 per person once you’ve purchased your park ticket. LEGOLAND Florida Resort Annual Pass Members receive a 10% discount. For more information and to book your space, call (855) 753-7777.
For more information on Brick or Treat, visit here
Everyone’s favorite event activity at Brick or Treat is back this year and just as delicious as ever! Here’s a sneak peek inside our Brick or Treat trail this year during weekends in October and Oct. 31.
Kids 12 and under can enjoy our 8 spook-tastic Brick or Treat houses that include Halloween themes such as zombies, pirates, ghosts, werewolves, and witches to name a few! Little brick fans can TRICK for KIDZ BOP tattoos and Honest Kids juice…or TREAT for several gluten-free sweets such as Starbursts, Laffy Taffy, Swedish Fish, Lemon Heads and more!
While on the trail, mix up a colorful potion of photos with unique LEGO photo ops such as our witch’s working station, LEGO pumpkin patch, and ghoulish graveyard.
Have dietary concerns? Email LLF-Food@LEGOLAND.com or visit Guest Services for assistance.
For more information or to buy tickets, click here. Don’t forget, Brick or Treat is included with general admission!
Join us this October for brick-tastic activities at Brick or Treat 2017 all included in general admission — no additional ticket required!
This year’s NEW spooky, kooky fun:
- Mysterious gravediggers grooving to haunted drums in an all-new show at the Fun Town Theater
- A trio of large LEGO® jack-o’-lanterns will come alive each evening for an “animated” performance of spooky tunes
- A family-friendly photo opportunity inside a giant LEGO Halloween globe
- Master Model Builders will treat kids to LEGO building tricks during a special spider activity, with their creepy crawly creations displayed in a tangled web alongside a fearsome LEGO spider
- Watch a vampyre magician perform extraordinary magic in LEGO Kingdoms
- Want to dress up? LEGOLAND® Model Citizens will roam the park looking for awesome costumes and will award the most creatively dressed
Returning by popular demand is our special nighttime spectacular, each event date (except Oct. 31), which features Halloween-themed fireworks that require special viewing glasses the cause the sky to burst with LEGO! This year, the show will be all about pirates! Arrrrgh you ready!?
Also coming back, is our infamous Brick or Treat trail for kids 12 and under, exclusive character meet-and-greets, the world’s largest LEGO pumpkin and 13-foot LEGO hearse, hands-on LEGO building activities. Scavenger hunt, and giant LEGO models perfect for scary selfies and spooky snapshots.
Last but not least, try our ghoulish goodies such as pumpkin spice Granny’s Apple Fries and Worms in Dirt!
I hope to see you at Brick or Treat 2017! Click here if you dare to read more!