Get ready for spooky family fun as Brick-or-Treat, presented by Wells Fargo, returns to LEGOLAND Florida for the second year on weekends this October! Even the smallest ghosts and goblins can enjoy safe, child-friendly Halloween festivities every Saturday and Sunday.
Best of all, Brick-or-Treat is included with park admission, so no need to worry about buying a separate ticket. The fun festivities include a ghostly scavenger hunt throughout Miniland USA, LEGO Ghost build, costume contest, character meet & greets and of course trick-or-treating on the Brick or Treat trail! (Full Event Details Here)
Here are some tips to make the most of your Brick-or-Treat visit;
1) Have your smart phone or pen and paper handy to jot down the locations of LEGO Minifigures hidden throughout Miniland USA. Each Minifigure will be accompanied by a LEGO Ghost featuring a letter. Write down all 5 letters, unscramble the secret word and enter online for a chance to win a LEGOLAND prize pack!
2) Children should wear or bring a costume that is comfortable to walk in for both the costume contest and Brick-or-Treat trail! Some costumes may not be worn on rides for safety reasons, so a change of clothes is a good idea!
3) This year’s Brick-or-Treat trail features 6 trick-or-treat stations, with entry at the Special Event Venue (#37 on your park map) at 1 pm on event days. Pass Members! You get early access to the Brick-or-Treat trail at Noon, so be ready to show your Pass ID to enter!
4) Children are welcome to bring their own trick-or-treat bags, especially if they are the perfect accessory for their costume!
5) Costume contest categories are by age group this year. Register early to avoid missing your group in this popular event! Contest groups start at 3 pm for 0-3 year olds, followed by 4-8 year olds at 4 pm and 9-12 year olds at 5 pm.
6) Be sure to stop for a photo with the World’s Largest LEGO ® Jack-o-Lantern while your tiny ghosts and goblins are all dressed up!
7) If you are joining us on Saturdays, be sure to stay for the spooky, kooky dance party in Miniland USA!
And of course, be sure to post your photos from Brick-or-Treat on our Facebook page, Pinterest, Twitter and Instagram with #LEGOLANDFlorida! We will highlight some of our favorites from the event!