Join us this October for brick-tastic activities at Brick or Treat 2017 all included in general admission — no additional ticket required!
This year’s NEW spooky, kooky fun:
- Mysterious gravediggers grooving to haunted drums in an all-new show at the Fun Town Theater
- A trio of large LEGO® jack-o’-lanterns will come alive each evening for an “animated” performance of spooky tunes
- A family-friendly photo opportunity inside a giant LEGO Halloween globe
- Master Model Builders will treat kids to LEGO building tricks during a special spider activity, with their creepy crawly creations displayed in a tangled web alongside a fearsome LEGO spider
- Watch a vampyre magician perform extraordinary magic in LEGO Kingdoms
- Want to dress up? LEGOLAND® Model Citizens will roam the park looking for awesome costumes and will award the most creatively dressed
Returning by popular demand is our special nighttime spectacular, each event date (except Oct. 31), which features Halloween-themed fireworks that require special viewing glasses the cause the sky to burst with LEGO! This year, the show will be all about pirates! Arrrrgh you ready!?
Also coming back, is our infamous Brick or Treat trail for kids 12 and under, exclusive character meet-and-greets, the world’s largest LEGO pumpkin and 13-foot LEGO hearse, hands-on LEGO building activities. Scavenger hunt, and giant LEGO models perfect for scary selfies and spooky snapshots.
Last but not least, try our ghoulish goodies such as pumpkin spice Granny’s Apple Fries and Worms in Dirt!
I hope to see you at Brick or Treat 2017! Click here if you dare to read more!