Visit us this weekend for a jam-packed schedule of “knightly” fun and opportunities to meet exclusive characters at LEGOLAND® Knight Lights — included with theme park admission!
Become a prince, princess or your very own kind of hero at The King’s Market, located inside LEGO® Kingdoms! Pick up pretend swords, light-up wands and pirate hats before spotting your favorite character and posing for a photo!
Here’s who you can meet and where you can meet them:
- NEW! LEGO Jester, at 3, 4, 5, 6:30 and 7:30 p.m.
- Lance of LEGO NEXO KNIGHTS™, at 3:30, 4:30, 5:30 and 7 p.m.
Near Merlin’s Challenge
The Good Knight, at 2:30, 3:30, 5, 6 and 7 p.m.
Across from Castle Burger
Jesters Winston and Patsy, at 3, 4:30 and 6:30 p.m.
Keep an eye out — and up — for Archie and Arrolyn, our towering stilt walkers roaming between Land of Adventure and LEGO Kingdoms!
Watch to see who you won’t want to miss!
FUN FACT: Queen Mary’s favorite ice cream flavor is black cherry and she’s agreed to share it with you during LEGOLAND Knight Lights! Enjoy the royal treat exclusively at the all-new Kingdom Cones!
- Dance, build and party your day — and night — away during LEGOLAND® Knight Lights!
- Don’t miss out on four more weekends of renaissance fun during LEGOLAND® Knight Lights!
- Get ready! LEGOLAND® Knight Lights kicks off this weekend!
- LEGOLAND® Knight Lights promises a renaissance of fun for kids every weekend in July