Now through May 2017, real-life heroes dedicated to keeping our cities safe will receive FREE, single-day theme park admission at LEGOLAND® Florida Resort. In addition, eligible personnel can purchase tickets for up to four guests at a 50 percent discount.
This promotion is open to active and retired law enforcement, fire-and-rescue and EMT/EMS personnel working in the United States and is intended to honor men and women typically first on the scene in emergencies within their jurisdictions. Eligible positions include:
- Fire-and-rescue first responders
- Emergency medical services employees (EMT/EMS)
- Municipal and county police and sheriff’s officers
- Highway patrol officers
- Corrections officers
- State and federal law enforcement officers
- Fish and wildlife field officers
- U.S. Forest Service rangers
- National Park Service officers
- Homeland Security agents
- Environmental protection officers
To receive complimentary and discounted tickets, eligible personnel must visit the LEGOLAND Florida Resort ticket windows on the day of their visit and present their employee ID or professional organization membership card.
This offer is not available online, by telephone or through ticket resellers, and is valid through Wednesday, May 31, 2017.