Only a few weeks remain before LEGOLAND® Beach Retreat welcomes it first guests to enjoy endless fun in the sun. Our all-new accommodations represent a whole new way to play — and stay — at LEGOLAND Florida Resort, with their own set of outdoor-themed amenities.
One of the most unique amenities is one we’re introducing today — drive-through check-in! When guests arrive, the speedy process will get you from your car to your cove in minutes. (By the way, “cove” is what we call the horseshoe-shaped groupings of colorful LEGO® bungalows on the site.)
Here’s a look at the process through the perspective of a kid:
Designed to look like larger-than-life LEGO sets, the 83 beach-themed bungalows offer 166 separate rooms that sleep up to five, including a cozy area just for kids, with a bunk bed, trundle bed and privacy curtain. They’re an ideal solution for larger families and groups traveling together, or for those seeking a whole new way to vacation at LEGOLAND Florida Resort.
Along with picturesque lake views and a LEGO lighthouse featuring a real rotating beacon, LEGOLAND Beach Retreat highlights also include:
- A giant swimming pool next to The Lighthouse, with an adjacent sandy area perfect for building sandcastles and the resort’s biggest outdoor play structure for kids.
- Sandy’s Castle Restaurant, featuring a bountiful menu of entrees, sides and desserts designed to please the palates of kids and grownups alike.
- A delicious breakfast buffet is included with each night’s stay; lunch and dinner are available without reservations.
- Bricks Beach Bar, offering an eclectic menu of made-to-order food, drinks and creative cocktails served both poolside and indoors.
- Palm Tree Traders, a large retail shop stocked with LEGO building sets and Minifigures, apparel, toys, swimwear, snacks and sundries.
- A hands-on LEGO building activity where kids can contribute their own original creations to a giant sandcastle made out of thousands of LEGO bricks.
- Free Wi-Fi accessible throughout the entire site, indoors and out.
- Complimentary transportation to the theme park entrance, as well as complimentary parking in LEGOLAND Florida Resort’s main parking lot for guests who choose to drive.
- Early access to the theme park, with exclusive use of some of the most popular attractions, including the all-new LEGO NINJAGO® World and LEGO NINJAGO The Ride.
LEGOLAND Beach Retreat opens Friday, April 7, and offers the classic summer vacation experience all year long! Nightly room rates start at $135 (plus tax and resort fee) and vary by season, date and availability.
Packages including theme park tickets also are available, and Awesomer and Awesomest Annual Pass Members receive a 10 percent discount year-round. Guests can book a stay online or by calling toll-free (877) 350-5346 daily from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. EDT.