Mark your calendars and get ready for some brick-tastic, beachy fun! Bookings are now open for our second on-site accommodations, LEGOLAND® Beach Retreat. Reservations are available for stays beginning June 1, 2017 through Sept. 4, 2017.
Check out these new images, revealing even more of the awesome details that guests will discover as they experience this all-new way to stay and play at LEGOLAND Florida Resort. LEGOLAND Beach Retreat combines the fun of surf and sand with the creativity of LEGO® building sets, and will offer picturesque lake views from nearly every sun-kissed corner.
At this outdoor wonderland, it’s summer all year long. Here are just a few of the “totally tubular” amenities:
- 83 beach-themed bungalows offering 166 separate rooms
- Whimsical LEGO décor inside and out
- Spacious rooms that sleep up to five, including a cozy area #BuiltForKids with a bunk bed and trundle bed
- Shaded patios where parents can put their feet up, kick back and relax
- Multiple outdoor play areas where kids can slide, jump and climb in view of bungalow patios
- Large themed swimming pool with an expansive sandy play area
- Centrally located clubhouse featuring a restaurant, bar and LEGO building area for kids
- A bountiful breakfast buffet included with each night’s stay
- Early access to the nearby theme park
Reserve your slice of paradise now by visiting www.LEGOLAND.com/florida. Room rates start at $182 per night. Packages including theme park tickets are also available.
Grand opening festivities and additional amenities will be announced at a later date. To be among the first to receive the latest news about LEGOLAND Beach Retreat, sign up at www.LEGOLANDBeachRetreat.com.