Get ready, boys and ghouls! It’s time for the awesome Halloween event #BuiltForKids!
Kicking off this Saturday and continuing every weekend through October — plus Monday, Oct. 31 — Brick or Treat Presented by Shutterfly promises plenty of lightly frightful fun at LEGOLAND® Florida Resort.
From 10 a.m. to 8 p.m., kids will enjoy Halloween fun with a uniquely LEGO® twist, including a new-this-year costume parade for multiple age groups, LEGO monster meet-and-greets, scavenger hunts, opportunities to create giant LEGO displays, trick-or-treating for kids 12 and under, and a spectacular, brick-tacular fireworks display.*
Want even more awesomeness? Book our exclusive Brick or Treat VIP Experience! Here’s what’s included from 5:30-9:30 p.m. on select dates*:
- Enjoy a delicious self-serve buffet dinner of seasonal delights, as well as a gourmet mac & cheese bar, pulled pork and a kids selection!
- Party with your favorite Halloween characters, who will join you for the VIP-exclusive Dance Party and Games Zone
- Face painting
- Enjoy the fireworks show from front-row VIP seating*
- Build with a Master Model Builder — and keep what you create!
- End the night with a spooky flashlight tour of MINILAND USA
The cost is $95 per person (plus tax) and does not include park admission or parking. Book now as availability is limited!
Annual passholders will receive a 10 percent discount ($85.50 per person, plus tax) when booking by telephone at (855) 753-7777. The annual pass discount is available only by telephone.
*Please note: On Monday, Oct. 31, no fireworks are scheduled and the VIP Experience will not be offered — it’s a school night!