“The LEGO® Movie™ 4D A New Adventure” is now open to guests, showing what happened to Emmet, Wyldstyle and friends after the blockbuster movie, when they cross paths with Risky Business, the ambitious brother of the movie’s President Business.
Awesome, right? It gets better!
“The LEGO Movie 4D” Weekends will take place every Saturday and Sunday in February. Guests can enjoy extended park hours, meet-and-greet opportunities with characters from “The LEGO Movie” and “The LEGO Movie 4D A New Adventure,” as well as an amazing fireworks display.
Every Saturday and Sunday in February, “The LEGO Movie 4D” Weekends invite fans to celebrate the new adventure of Emmet and his Master Builder friends during an all-new event held exclusively at LEGOLAND® Florida Resort. It’s a fun-filled salute to the action-packed attraction and its cast of iconic characters.
Here’s a sample of what’s happening throughout the theme park:
Build a mystery mural out of LEGO during “The LEGO Movie 4D” Weekends in February.
- Brick by brick, help our Master Model Builders create a LEGO mystery mural in Miniland.
- Crisscross the park to meet the stars of “The LEGO Movie 4D A New Adventure,” including some never seen before in a LEGOLAND theme park, like Benny, MetalBeard and Risky Business.
Along the way, collect passport stamps and answer trivia questions for an opportunity to earn an exclusive, limited-edition poster and a chance to win a LEGO prize pack, while supplies last. Pick up a free passport in front of the Wells Fargo Fun Town Theater and drop it off there when you’re done. Official rules will be available at the submission box.
- Throughout the day, Risky Business’s henchmen will patrol the park in search of kids dressed as Emmet, Wyldstyle and other characters from “The LEGO Movie.” Select guests will receive an exclusive prize and a chance to win a LEGO prize pack, while supplies last.
- Inside the Pirates’ Cove Imagination Pavilion, kids can take control of Emmet or Wyldstyle in “The LEGO Movie Video Game” to defeat President Business with help from Unikitty, Benny and MetalBeard.
- In Miniland, use your imagination to build a unique LEGO model to stop Risky Business and his Evil Secret Plot. Select models will be displayed in Miniland through February.
- In Pirates’ Cove, design and build your own unique LEGO pirate to join MetalBeard’s crew and be entered for a chance to win a LEGO prize pack, while supplies last.
An amazing fireworks show ends each night of “The LEGO Movie 4D” Weekends in February.
It all comes to a close with an amazing fireworks display over Lake Eloise, visible from Pirates’ Cove. Pick up a pair of free viewing glasses starting at 6 p.m. to see a special LEGO surprise in the sky during the show. Terrific views are available from both water ski stadiums and the grass lawn in between.
All the entertainment and activities listed above are included with regular park admission.